5 Marketing Fails to Avoid with Plant-based Foods
Up to half of Western consumers now identify as flexitarian, yet many brands and own-label products are still making rookie mistakes when it comes to marketing and labelling their plant-based products.
ProVeg presents a panel of experts who have overcome the marketing pitfalls and successfully broken into the mainstream with their plant-based products.
In this 45 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- The hierarchy of factors that influence consumer purchasing decisions – and how better messaging can expand your brand’s reach
- Who flexitarians are and why they should be your target consumer
- Optimal pricing strategies for mainstream success
- How to overcome cultural differences when launching across countries
- Best practice examples and expert tips on plant-based food marketing
You’ll come away armed with the essential tips to better market your plant-based products and reach mainstream consumers.
More events and webinars
A follow-up to the 2021 survey report, 'What Consumers Want'. You will gain a deeper understanding of the long-term potential of the plant-based food industry.1 November 2023
This webinar will delve into the business opportunities presented by hybrid food products that blend plant-based and cultivated-meat ingredients.10 January 2023