Building a sustainable food system through innovation
In this webinar, Shirley Lu, Managing Director of Asia for ProVeg International, will be talking to Deputy Director of The Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, and Raphael Podselver of ProVeg International on the future of food. She will also speak to food industry professionals from Nestlé, Charoen Pokphand Foods, Unilever, and Haofood, to invite them to share their visions and strategies for plant-based innovation. The webinar will include a Q&A session with all participants, providing a unique opportunity for the audience to have their questions answered by experts.
Participants will come away with an in-depth understanding of food innovation and future market trends.
- Dr Zitouni Ould Dada: Deputy Director, Office of Climate Change, Biodiversity and Environment, The Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations
- Raphael Podselver: International Policy and Public Affairs Specialist, ProVeg International
- Andrea Olden: Research & Development Nutritionist, Nestlé
- Onanuch Tuppasarndumrong: Vice President of Research and Development Center, Charoen Pokphand Foods
- Didier Chanove: Head of Marketing & Digital, Unilever Food Solutions
- Astrid Prajogo: CEO and founder, Haofood
Chaired by Shirley Lu: Managing Director Asia, ProVeg International
If you are interested in learning more about food innovation and shifting to a sustainable lifestyle, don’t miss this opportunity! The webinar is free to attend but registration is required.
More events and webinars
A follow-up to the 2021 survey report, 'What Consumers Want'. You will gain a deeper understanding of the long-term potential of the plant-based food industry.1 November 2023
This webinar will delve into the business opportunities presented by hybrid food products that blend plant-based and cultivated-meat ingredients.10 January 2023