Price parity as a driver of plant-based sales
54% of Europeans say that cost is a key barrier to eating more plant-based products. Establishing strong relationships across the supply chain is key to moving towards price parity with animal-based products, and thus making plant-based products more accessible to consumers.
Hear from our expert panel of food-industry professionals on the strategies you can use to make plant-based products more affordable, and how to build effective relationships to create sustainable revenue.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The current price gap between animal-based products and plant-based alternatives.
- The importance of fair margins in order to increase consumer adoption of plant-based alternatives.
- Building effective partnerships between brands, suppliers, and farmers to optimise the supply chain and bring down ingredients costs.
- Utilising regular or long-term discounts to encourage consumers to try new plant-based ranges.
- Innovating and investing in R&D to produce new functional ingredients at scale.
You’ll come away from the webinar armed with key information to unlock the mass market of price-conscious consumers, thus helping to increase overall revenue.
If you are interested in this topic, why not check out our article, ‘3 ways to achieve price parity and drive sales’. It’s packed full of actionable insights to increase overall revenues while accelerating the mainstream adoption of plant-based products.
More events and webinars
A follow-up to the 2021 survey report, 'What Consumers Want'. You will gain a deeper understanding of the long-term potential of the plant-based food industry.1 November 2023
This webinar will delve into the business opportunities presented by hybrid food products that blend plant-based and cultivated-meat ingredients.10 January 2023