Reach new consumers, strengthen existing audiences, and drive sales by taking advantage of meat-free challenges
In the last few years, meat-free campaigns have proven to be one of the most effective ways to attract flexitarian consumers to plant-based eating.
They’re seen as a fun way for consumers to try out novel foods as well as a means to challenge themselves and do something ‘good’ for their health, the planet, and animals.
Challenges offer an ideal opportunity for businesses to tap into a demographic of first-time samplers who might be averse to purchasing plant-based products at other times of the year. They also offer businesses the perfect opportunity to further engage existing customers and drive sales even higher.
Download our informational on meat-free challenges to learn:
- What meat-free challenges are
- How to get involved
- The benefits of engagement
- The most successful challenges
- Ways to implement campaigns into your product strategy
- Key insights and recommendations for driving sales using meat-free challenges