Looking forward, looking back – plant-based trends from 2022 and predictions for 2023
2022 has seen the plant-based sector continue to innovate and expand into various categories. January saw over 600,000 people sign up for Veganuary, Burger King opened two plant-based popups in the UK, and this is the first year that issues around our current food system will be discussed at the UN’s annual climate-change conference, COP27.
This webinar, hosted by ProVeg International in partnership with Innova Market Insights, will delve into what developments we can expect in the plant-based sector in 2023 and how businesses can capitalise on them. The webinar will cover:
- A retrospective look at plant-based trends in 2022
- What’s driving consumers’ plant-based purchasing decisions
- Innova’s predictions for the plant-based sector in 2023
- How innovation and technology will continue to shape the sector
- Key learnings that plant-based businesses should take forward into 2023
You’ll come away from this webinar with valuable insights that will help you to plan ahead for 2023 and make the most of this burgeoning sector.
More events and webinars
A follow-up to the 2021 survey report, 'What Consumers Want'. You will gain a deeper understanding of the long-term potential of the plant-based food industry.1 November 2023
This webinar will delve into the business opportunities presented by hybrid food products that blend plant-based and cultivated-meat ingredients.10 January 2023